Monday, January 21, 2013

The Sunday Salon- January 20, 2013

The Sunday Salon
So I smashed my bad knee on a table on Thursday.  It hurt so badly that I was almost in tears in front of all of my students.  So it's all swollen again and bruised.  My friend and I ran the Dick Batchelor Run for the Children 5k at Universal.  My knee bothered me the whole time but it wasn't as cold as last year so I enjoyed it much more and actually paid attention to where we were running.  It was fun!  I don't have another race for 4 weeks..boo! 

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire #3) by Courtney Allsion Moulton











Fever (The Chemical Garden Trilogy #3) by Lauren DeStefano











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 5, 6
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 4
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 4, 5
2013 Mammoth Book Challenge: 1

I am currently reading Sever by Lauren DeStefano and if I don't get another tour book then up next is Eternal by H.G. Nadel.


No comments:

Post a Comment