Monday, October 22, 2012

In My Mailbox- October 22, 2012


In My Mailbox: Here's what I got in my mailbox last week

MONDAY
Valkyrie Rising- Ingrid Paulson--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











Nerve- Jeanne Ryan--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











TUESDAY
Nightshade- Michelle Rowen--PaperbackSwap











Magic Slays (Kate Daniels #5) –Ilona Andrews--PaperbackSwap











THURSDAY
The Peasant Prince- Stephen Cody (for review--accepted author pitch)











SATURDAY
Accidentally Catty (Accidentally Friends #5)- Dakota Cassidy--PaperbackSwap




1 comment:

  1. Awesome books you got there. I really like the sound of Valkyrie Rising, hopefully I can find time to read that one soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete