Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Sunday Salon- September 24, 2012

The Sunday Salon
This week, Kory left for Denver on Wednesday night so it was just me and Bella.  Then on Thursday, I drove her up to meet my mom halfway so she could watch her while I was gone.  So I was home all alone Thursday night.  It's been years since I've been by myself.  It was too still and quiet.  I flew to Denver on Friday night for Kory's twin brother's wedding and we went to the Rockies game on Saturday night.

I finished and reviewed the following book last week:
 Glass Heart (Cold Kiss #2) by Amy Garvey











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 68
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 56
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 59


I am currently reading Fifty Shades Darker by E L James and up next is 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues.

No comments:

Post a Comment