Monday, September 3, 2012

The Sunday Salon- September 2, 2012


The Sunday Salon

Another week done at school.  The kiddos are still very chatty.  On Friday, the hubby and I drove up to Jacksonville to celebrate his 30th birthday.  He had a band and lots of food and drinks at a party at the garage he owns.  It was lots of fun and I can't believe I'm old enough to have a brother that age!  But I am!  I celebrated my 32nd birthday on Saturday.  Thank goodness the Gators pulled off the first win of the season that afternoon.  The first game is always a cupcake game but for a while I wasn't sure we would come out on top.  I sure hope the rest of the season goes well!  Then I went to Melting Pot for dinner with the family.  Hubby and my dad hate this restaurant because they say they shouldn't have to pay so much for cooking their food.  Too bad.  I love the place!  Yum!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories #1) by Chris Colfer











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 64
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 52
2012 Debut Author Challenge: 16
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 55


I am currently reading Origin by Jessica Khoury and up next is Crewel by Gennifer Albin.




































































No comments:

Post a Comment