Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Sunday Salon- May 6, 2012

The Sunday Salon

So the week before last I got a bunch of viruses.  I tried to remove them myself but then all of a sudden I couldn't even boot up the computer.  I took it to our IT lady at work and she said that my hard drive was dead and while I could buy a new hard drive, she recommended getting a new computer since if the hard drive was dead, other things could be on their way out too.  She said that it was nothing I did that cause the hard drive to die, but I still think its something I did when I was trying to get rid of the viruses.  So I had to  buy a brand new computer.  I was without a computer for a week and a half...it was torture!  So this is for the past 2 weeks.

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past 2 weeks:
7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson










I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past 2 weeks:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 36, 37, 38
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 31, 32, 33
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 33, 34, 35
Completely Contemp Challenge 2012: 2012-5, 2012-6
2012 Standalone Reading Challenge: 7, 8, 9
2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge: 4


I am currently reading Belles by Jen Calonita and up next is So Close to You by Rachel Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment