Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Sunday Salon- April 22, 2012

The Sunday Salon

Yesterday was our 5k at Sea World.  We did pretty well, but my shins are hurting today!  Also, my computer is all messed up!  I have a bunch of viruses apparently and I have used a couple of virus scanners to get rid of them, but then one of the them ended up making it so I couldn't get on to Windows, so I had to fix that and then the other one made it so my keyboard wouldn't work!  Grr!  I don't know how to get rid of them safely!  (and I even did the scanning in the safe mode!)

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:

I am currently reading 7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker and up next is Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols.

No comments:

Post a Comment