Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Sunday Salon- August 21, 2011

The Sunday Salon

This week was pre-planning at school.  I got everything set up and we had Meet The Teacher on Friday evening.  I always forget how tiny they are at the beginning of the year.  The kids are definitely cute but there are a few that are going to be a challenge!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Eve by Anna Carey











I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 74, 75
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 58, 59
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 20
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 56, 57
2011 YA Contemporary Challenge: 12

I am currently reading Crossed by Ally Condie and up next is Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment