Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Sunday Salon- May 8, 2011


STRESS!!!  So the RSVPs for my wedding are due on Wednesday and my final payment is due Thursday.  And we still have 85 people who have sent their RSVPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHH!!  I don't get it!  We sent the save-the-dates out a long time ago, so people know if they're coming or not, they just need to fill out the RSVP!  I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time on the phone in the next couple of days! 

Yesterday, my best friend and matron of honor ran in Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  It was a 5k race with 4 obstacles, and then a scavenger hunt.  We ran the race in under 34 which is our best time yet.  According to both of our running programs that we use while running, it was actually only 2.9 miles instead of 3.1, which means that we should add on a little bit more time, but then we had to wait for each of the obstacles so we figured that we evened it all out.    For our division, we finished 97 out of 420...not too bad since we've both only been running for a couple of months.  We're proud of ourselves!



I finished and reviewed the following books this week:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 33, 34, 35
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 28, 29, 30
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 25, 26, 27
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 11, 12

I am currently reading The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski and up next is Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment