Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Sunday Salon- May 2, 2010

The Sunday Salon

So the end of this week was sad.  Kory's grandfather passed away and he flew out to Phoenix to be his family.  I wanted to go but last minute ticket prices were so high (his brother-in-law works for an airline so he was able to fly free on standby) and we had field day on Friday and since we are no longer allowed to have subs and have to split our kids among the other kindergarten teachers, I couldn't go.  I felt bad and I really missed him (he comes back late tonight).

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala
Spell Hunter (Faery Rebels #1) by R. J. Anderson









I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 51, 52
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 37, 38
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 14
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 36
 
I am currently reading Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey and up next is We Hear the Dead by Dianne Salerni.

No comments:

Post a Comment