Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Sunday Salon- November 8, 2009



First off all, I am having such issues with this new Blogger settings--whenever I copy and paste something into the text box, several spaces appear between each paragraph that I've pasted (I know, its easy enough to just delete each space, but its still annoying!).  And then this little editor box pops up everytime the cursor goes over a link/image and won't go away til you click outside of it or on the "remove" link.   And then to add a link to an image, you have to double click on the image until these little boxes border the image, then click on link and add the site address--well, it is taking me MANY MANY double clicks before that happens, and sometimes it doesn't happen at all.  So frustrating!  Why change things that work just fine???

Anyways, enough with the rant :)  Busy week--lots of softball games to be played and conference night at school.  I was definitely ready for the weekend!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

Wild Blue Under by Judi Fennell

Candor by Pam Bachorz

The Accidental Human by Dakota Cassidy




I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
What An Animal II Challenge: 5
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Mermaids, Were-Animals

I am currently reading The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore and up next is The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate.

No comments:

Post a Comment