Friday, November 6, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- November 6, 2009




Breakfast
What is the last thing you watched on TV? I watched my DVR'd episode of the latest Dancing With The Stars Results Show

Lunch
Do you speak more than one language? I used to speak Spanish fluently, but I've lost most of it

Dinner
What are your favorite websites to visit? My book trading sites (paperbackswap.com, frugalreader.com, titletrader.com, bookmooch.com), fantasy football sites, my email, twitter, facebook, and other blogs

Midnight Snack
You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly stipend of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which do you choose and why? Hmm...if I could just magically appear on the  moon without having to do the whole going up in spaceship thing (I think it would make me sick), then I would choose that.  I have already toured Europe and I'd love to do everything once, so I'd take the moon!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment