Friday, October 9, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- October 9, 2009


Breakfast
Would you rather be really hungry or really tired? Really tired...if I get really hungry then I start to feel very nauseous
Lunch
What is your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting other bloggers!
Dinner
If you were given three hours to do anything, but could not clean or catch-up on things you were behind on, how would you spend it? There are many things I'd like to do out of the house, but if I had to spend that time in the house, then curled up on a couch reading a book and eating popcorn while my boyfriend watched tv
Midnight Snack
Are you persistent or do you give up easily? Both...mainly persistent about things since I'm so stubborn...if I feel intimidated by someone, I give up easily though
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) I hate cleaning even more than I orginally thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment