Friday, June 19, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- June 19, 2009


Breakfast
What is the largest burden currently weighing you down? Trying to pick up a shift at Disney so I don't lose my status
Lunch
Do you have any family vacations planned this summer? If so, where? Yes, I am actually going to Hilton Head tomorrow with my boyfriend and my parents for a couple of days and then in July my boyfriend and I are flying to Williamsburg, VA so he can meet my extended family
Dinner
What is one thing you must do before you go to bed each night? Take my medicine
Midnight Snack
Where is the last place you went? The post office
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week) Don't stress out about something that might be happening..wait until it does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment