Monday, January 26, 2009

Musing Mondays- January 26, 2009

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about lending books...
A few weeks back we had a question about borrowing books, this week I was wondering what your policy was on lending books. Do you lend books to anyone? Just friends? Only big readers? How long are they allowed to have them?

I guess I don't really have a "policy". My friends call my bookshelves my "library". I don't mind them borrowing books, as long as I get them back. And if I hear my friends saying that they want to read a particular book, and I have it on my shelves, I'll offer it up to borrow. Right now I have two books out: one to my brother's sister who took in on a cruise to read (she said she'll mail it back and hopefully she will) and another to a girl on my softball team (she's had it for several months). I always feel bad asking for them back, but I think in this last case, I'm going to have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment